I made a trip to Everyday Deals store and this is what I got:
- 3 Greenbank Farm Goat Monterey Jack Cheese 12oz $2 each
- 2 Castellano Sheep Cheese $2 each
- 4 Liberte Yogurt $.25 each
- 2 Nutter Butters Cookies $1.59 each
- 2 Back to Nature Sesame Tarragon Crackers $1 each
- 4 Pirate Booty Cheddar Puffs $.50 each
- 2 Pirate Booty Veggie Puffs $.50 each
- 1 Seattle Chocolate Truffles $1
- 2 Orange Bell Peppers $.50 each
- 2 Blueberries 6oz pkg $.50 each
- 2 Red Leaf Lettuce $.25 each
- 2 Bunches of Kale $.25 each
For a total of $23.18 spent.
Not too bad considering I would pay about $8.99/lb for the cheese alone at Trader Joes because my family can’t eat cow’s milk cheese so we have to purchase the goat or sheep cheese. So the cheese alone saves us a good deal of money.
Did you get any good deals this week? Let us know in the comments.