Best Macaroni Salad Recipe
A delicious side dish any time of the year.
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 1/2 cups Macaroni Salad Macaroni or Other Small Pasta
- 1/3 cup Celery chopped
- 1/3 cup Onion chopped or for picky eaters 1-2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/3 cup Dill Pickle chopped
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise or Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar or Dill Pickle Juice
- 2 tablespoons Mustard we use yellow
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt or to Taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Chives
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Dill Weed
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Parsley
Cook pasta according to directions, drain and set aside.
Chop the celery, onion and pickles. Mix with the cooked pasta.
In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar or dill pickle juice, salt, pepper, chives, parsley, and dill weed.
Mix the dressing with the pasta and vegetables until well combined.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.