Here are my brussels sprout recipes that my kids will eat I can’t guarantee that your kids will. I don’t really like brussels sprouts any other way than this recipes. Hope you enjoy it.
Brussels Sprouts Recipe (maybe your kids will eat)
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 3 cups Brussel sprouts washed and quartered if they are small just cut in half
- 2 Tablespoons oil olive, canola, whatever you have on hand
- Salt pepper, and garlic powder
- Take sprouts and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle the oil on them and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Roast in oven on 400 degrees for about 30 min or until lightly brown stirring once during cooking. Then serve.