Here are my brussels sprout recipes that my kids will eat I can’t guarantee that your kids will. I don’t really like brussels sprouts any other way than this recipes. Hope you enjoy it.
- 3 cups Brussel sprouts washed and quartered (if they are small just cut in half)
- 2 Tablespoons oil (olive, canola, whatever you have on hand)
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Take sprouts and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle the oil on them and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Roast in oven on 400 degrees for about 30 min or until lightly brown stirring once during cooking. Then serve.