What to Cook for Dinner?
Our meals this week will be made up of a few crock pot meals that will stretch for a new meal the next day. I will be making the roast in a crock pot and then using the leftovers for making the beef noodles. Then I will make the chicken and use the left overs for the chicken tacos. I will also be making some of my family’s favorites too.
This week our meals are:
- Pizza and Salad
- Roast Beef, Potatoes, Salad and Fruit
- Homemade Beef Noodles, Green beans and Fruit
- Whole Chicken made in the crock pot, Salad and Roasted Potatoes
- Chicken Soft Tacos, Chips and Salsa and Salad
- Curry Chicken, Rice and Veggies
- Panini Sandwiches with Soup and Fruit
What looks good to you? What are you preparing at your home?