Boy this week went by so fast. I can’t believe it is already time to make a new set of goals. I was only able to get half of my goals done this week. But at least I was able to get half of them done. My personal goals really fell by the wayside this week. I will have to add them again to next week. Here is hoping I will do a little better next week.
What I was able to get accomplished this week,
Try a new recipe
2. Brainstorm family goals for next year
Have kids help make dinner one night this week
Continue Bible reading each morning at breakfast
5. Call or e-mail a friend
Drink 8 glasses of water
7. Start working on diet changes
8. Exercise 10 minutes a day
Continue 31 of Homemaking posts.
10. Plan out goals for this blog.
10 Goals for this week
1. Try another new recipe
2. Brainstorm goals for our family for next year
3. Do Bible reading each morning with the kids
4. Do a project with the kids
5. Exercise 10 minutes
6. Start on diet changes
7. Drink 8 glasses of water each day
8. Make a call to encourage someone
9. Continue 31 Days of Homemaking posts
10. Start on blog goals for next year
How is your week looking, any new goals?