What to Cook for Dinner?
This past week was another challenging week for me as I tried to keep up with my cleaning posts and the other things I wanted to do while I fought a cold. My daughter is almost over her cold, my son is midway through and my husband and myself are starting to get better too. We are just praying our son will not have any other medical problems related to this cold.
So other than being tired and worried we made it through this week.
What I was able to accomplish this past week,
1. Bible reading in the morning with the kids
Get caught up on homeschool items and grading
3. Play a game with the kids
Have some read a loud time
5. Exercise one time this week ( not even once)
Drink 8 glasses of water I actually drank lots of extra water this week.
Make a to do list each day I missed just one day
8. Start working on my long-term goals
Resume 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home..Simplified Posts
10. Work on a cookie recipe post ( I am hoping to get this one posted this week)
My 10 Goals for this Week
1. Bible time with the kids
2. Play a game with the kids
3. Start making freezer cookies for Christmas
4. Take time each day just to relax
5. Drink 8 glasses of water a day
6. Exercise 1 time if I am feeling better
7. Make a to do list each day
8. Set some goals for next year
9. Make a new blog planner binder
10. Cleaning posts for 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home..Simplified
That about it for me this week. What goals have you set for yourself?