This week was a very hectic week. I was out of the house for one day most of the day. That day I did not have much scheduled to do so that day was actually my easiest day of the week. I can’t really put my finger on why this week was so hectic but I felt like I was running from the time I woke up until I finally got into bed at almost 11 o’clock each night. I need to get a better flow going for each of our days. My morning routine has fallen by the wayside and that could definitely be part of the problem.
So this week is my week to get things back in order at my house. I need to get a plan to get everything done. So as you will see most of my goals were left undone this past week. But I am hopeful that next week will go better, at least that is my hope.
What I was able to accomplish this week:
1. Bible time with breakfast (this week was so hectic this fell by the wayside)
2. Set up 15 minutes a day cleaning schedule
Do one activity with my son on his own
Do one activity with my daughter on her own
5. Read I e-book I downloaded
6. Drink 8 glasses of water a day
7. Continue my exercise each day
8. Bible time each day
Continue Lunchbox Freezer Cooking Series
10. Finish up blog changes and launch them (almost done maybe I will have them up this week)
Now for my goals for this week,
10 Goals for this Week
1. Set up cleaning schedule for each day
2. Try to get a better schedule in place for school subject so they flow better
3. Bible time with breakfast
4. Do one art project with the kids this week
5. Exercise each day 10 minutes
6. Drink 8 glasses of water
7. Get to bed earlier than 11pm
8. Bible reading each day
9. Finish up blog changes
10. Get new graphic ready for my goal post for next week.
How did you do on your goals this past week?