What to Cook for Dinner?
When I planned out my goals for last week I forgot to take into account my husband was on vacation. How did I overlook that I will never know. The kids and myself had a great time having my husband home. I only got to half of my goals this week. So a few goals were not met but hey there is always another week God willing, right.
What I was able to get accomplished this week,
1. Start thinking about goals for next year for our family (didn’t even think about this)
2. Try a new recipe (nope not at all, heck a few night I forgot to get meat out for dinner I guess I was on vacation too)
Continue Bible reading with the kids at breakfast (most days this was done)
Have the kids help with sewing project this week (did this with my daughter, it is this months recycled project)
Drink 8 glasses of water a day
6. Exercise 10 minutes a day ( did not get to this but did get a good report at my doctor’s appointments)
Pray for other while cooking or doing other household jobs
8. Call or e-mail to encourage someone this week
Write my 31 days post and post one each day
10. Start working on my long term goals for this blog
10 Goals for this week
1. Try a new recipe
2. Brainstorm family goals for next year
3. Have kids help make dinner one night this week
4. Continue Bible reading each morning at breakfast
5. Call or e-mail a friend
6. Drink 8 glasses of water
7. Start working on diet changes
8. Exercise 10 minutes a day
9. Continue 31 of Homemaking posts.
10. Plan out goals for this blog.
How is your week looking, any new goals?
Also if any of you have some suggestions on items you would like me to include in my posts please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail here. I would love to hear what you have to say about what you like and don’t like. My goal is to help you my reader.