What to Cook for Dinner?
Here is what I was able to get done last week:
Work on some new post for this month Work on completing my 100 comments Work on getting new social media buttons
- Sign up for Mail Chimp so I can start a newsletter sign up( I will get to this item this week)
Finish turning over the last raised bed for the garden Have kids help me plant our warm weather seeds to start
- Call to get compost if it stays dry enough this week (it was finally dry but a little cold)
I am not going to set any personal goals this week as I want to work more on my blog. So I don’t want to overwhelm myself with things to do just to be disappointed at the end of the week. So I will just skip these this week.
This Weeks Goals:
- Work on some more post for this month
- Get Mail Chimp set up
- Move more posts onto google + account
- Get some compost ordered
- plant some lettuce and peas in our garden
- Start planning for next quarter in our homeschool
- Limit the eating at night
- Go to bed a little earlier
Well that is about it for around here. What goals do you have for this week?