What to Cook for Dinner?
This week went fairly well. It was our last week of the quarter for our homeschool. So we had a lighter week than normal. We had some snow on Tuesday which was nice to see as we really have not had much this winter.
Here is what was accomplished last week:
Work on some more post for this month
- Get Mail Chimp set up
Move more posts onto google + account
Get some compost ordered( We determined we don’t need more compost after all)
- plant some lettuce and peas in our garden
Start planning for next quarter in our homeschool
Limit the eating at night( I did really well with this goal, I did my blogging at night while listening to the tv which kept me from eating.) Go to bed a little earlier
Goals for this next week:
- Get Mail Chimp set up (finally)
- Complete my post on the review of Money Saving Mom’s Audio Book
- Start reading Teach Yourself Visually WordPress
- Plant some peas in our garden
- Plant some lettuce in the garden
- Plan the next quarter of our homeschool schedule
- Continue to limit eating at night
- One day of exercise this week
- Start learning how to use Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (any good resources anyone?)
That is it for around here this week. How about you? Leave us a comment or a link in the comment to your goals post for the week.