What to Cook for Dinner?
Here are the goals I accomplished last week:
Continue with my Mentoring class assignments Continue Reading Using WordPress
- Start Skimming WordPress for Dummies
Turn over soil in garden if dry enough Get kids outside to play for a while
- Plant some flower seeds to transplant to flower beds
Continue drinking 6-8 glasses a water a day
- Exercise 1 time this week
Continue limiting my eating after dinner
Well that is all I got done this week. I worked on my post and commenting for 100 comment event with Blogelina. So some things did not get done but that is ok I will try to tackle them this week.
This Weeks Goals
- Work on some new post for this month
- Work on completing my 100 comments
- Work on getting new social media buttons
- Sign up for Chimp mail so I can start a newsletter sign up
- Finish turning over the last raised bed for the garden
- Have kids help me plant our warm weather seeds to start
- Call to get compost if it stays dry enough this week
I am not going to set any personal goals this week as I want to work more on my blog. So I don’t want to overwhelm myself with things to do just to be disappointed at the end of the week. So I will just skip these this week.
What are your goals this week? If you want to leave a link to your weekly goals in the comments please do.