What to Cook for Dinner?
This past week went pretty well. I got a lot of cleaning done by following along with Money Saving Mom’s 4 weeks to a more organized home. You can see my progress here.
Start writing my post on monthly menu planning (I got this started it may have to be two posts)
2. Get my brownie recipe post done
Keep working on learning more about my theme to improve the look of this blog
Read to my son each day
Plant in the garden as weather permits (we got some seeds planted under our garden cover)
6. Look for a sale on compost for the flower beds
Have the kids plant flower seeds in egg cartons (the kids planted some flowers in our black pots we recycled now we just have to wait until they grow enough to transplant.)
Continue drinking 6 glasses of water a day ( I got this one done most days)
Continue limiting my eating at night ( I had a few nights that I ate too much after dinner)
10.Take 10 minutes a day to relax ( I didn’t get this done but once this week I will try again this week)
My 10 Goals For This Week
1. Finish writing my monthly menu planning posts
2. Review my assignments from my Blogelina Mentoring Class
3. Continue posting about my progress with spring cleaning
4. Read each day to my son
5. Continue working in garden as weather permits
6. Continue doing my spring cleaning each day
7. Start working on a birthday present I need to make
8. Continue limiting my eating at night
9. Continue drinking 6 glasses of water
10. Try to relax for 10 minutes a day
That’s my goals for this week. What are your goals to accomplish?