What to Cook for Dinner?
We are all feeling a little better except for the nagging cough and I have lost my voice now, well at least it comes and goes. I am just so happy we are all feeling a little better. I was able to get our Christmas tree up this week along with getting some cookie dough into the freezer for my Christmas plates I make up to give to the neighbors. So we are now getting into the holiday spirit around here.
I was able to get a little over half of my goals done this week so I am happy. I haven’t made my goals too challenging this week either so maybe I can get them all done. 🙂
What I was able to accomplish this past week,
Bible time with the kids
2. Play a game with the kids
Start making freezer cookies for Christmas ( we made 4 different kinds of dough that will make 33 dozen cookies)
Take time each day just to relax
Drink 8 glasses of water a day
6. Exercise 1 time if I am feeling better
Make a to do list each day (I made it all week with a to do list each day)
8. Set some goals for next year (didn’t get to this but will work on it next week)
Make a new blog planner binder
. Cleaning posts for 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home..Simplified (finished!)
Goals for this Week
1. Play a game with the kids this week
2. Continue Bible time in the morning with kids
3. Continue gentle correction with my son
4. Make my plan for the Christmas candy we will be making
5. Exercise one time this week.
6. Pray while doing my household chores
7. Finish my crochet project
8. Set some goals for my blog for next year
9. Change my Ad Rotate plugin
10. Update a plugin
What are your plans for the week?