What to Cook for Dinner?
This past week my husband was home with us. So we were out of the house more this week than usual, so that is my excuse for not getting as much done. We had a fun time having him home and we got to do a few fun things with him.
Continue cleaning along with 31 Days to Clean the Reboot
2. Work on quilting my son’s quilt
Continue having fun with the kids each day for the 4 Weeks of Frugal Family Fun
4. Continue reading practice with my son (we didn’t get too much of this done this week too much fun having dad home)
Bible time each day 10 minutes at least (most days I got to this I am improving)
Prayer time during folding of clothes
. Drink 7 glasses of water a day
Do natural exercise everyday (gardening, playing with the kids)
Post about my progress with 31 Days to Clean the Reboot
Post about 4 weeks of Frugal Family Fun
My Goals for this Week
1. Reading practice with son
2. Start my daughter science for this homeschool year
3. Continue working on quilting my sons quilt
4. Continue our weekday Frugal Family Fun activities
5. Drink 7 glasses of water
6. Continue listening to the audiobook Wheat Belly I have from the library
7. Bible reading each day
8. natural exercise each day
9. Blog about 4 Weeks of Frugal Family Fun
10. Work on Facebook graphic
How did you do on your goals this week?