What to Cook for Dinner?
Project #10 Deep Cleaning the Living Room,
I am following along withMoney Saving Mom for this cleaning challenge using this list. So today is the day to jump in and get some deep cleaning done in the living room. I know we do most of our living in our living room. We do school, play, read and entertain in this room.
It is also the first room you see as you enter our front door. So keeping it clean or at least picked up is a goal of mine. So this room could really use a little deep cleaning to freshen it up.
Here is my deep cleaning plan for today
- Wipe down all the baseboards
- Clean the window and sill
- Dust all surfaces and art
- Wipe down the wood stove and hearth
- Wipe down the walls and use the Mr. Clean Eraser to remove any marks
- Vacuum the floor and under all the furniture
- File all the coupons away on the hearth
- Put all the newspaper in the recycling
That should keep me busy for a while today but I know when I get it done the living room will be set for a while. What cleaning will you be working on today?