What to Cook for Dinner?
Crystal over at Money Saving Mom is starting a new 3 week challenge called Make the Most of Your Mornings. So I decided to follow along. The first day was a commitment to follow along so I did not post anything yesterday. Today was the first assignment.
Here was the assignment for today to implement tomorrow morning.
Determine a bedtime.
She said to make sure to plan to get 8 to 9 hours of sleep a night.
My bedtime is 10:30.
To help my mornings go more smoothly she suggested to plan and do things the night before to help prepare for the next morning. She suggested picking my top 5 must do’s before bed.
Here is what I picked for my Top 5
- Get bread out for breakfast if needed
- Put dishes into dishwasher and run dishwasher if needed
- 15 minutes quick clean up of any messy areas of the house
- Take meat out of the freezer for next evenings dinner
- Make a to do list for the next day
So how about you, do you have a morning routine?