What to Cook for Dinner?
I just wanted to share with you a sale going on at Living On a Dime. They are having a Mother’s Day sale andthey’re taking 50% off their print books. They have some great books. I own the Dining on a Dime cookbook. It has wonderful recipes and lots of great frugal tips.
Additional Free Bonus Offers!
As an added bonus, we’ll also throw in our “Saving With Kids” e-book series with any Mother’s Day Sale order, valued at $19.95, but free with this special Mother’s Day Sale offer:
- Teaching Kids About Money e-book
- Organizing Kids’ Bedrooms e-book
- Kids’ Recipes e-book
- Getting Kids To Help e-book
- 101 Kid Tips e-book
- “How To Use Money” e-book, a 10 year old’s perspective (by BJ Kellam!)
- Kids Cents e-book
- Building Kids’ Self Esteem report
- $40 Bedroom Makeover
- 200 Ways to Beat “I’m Bored” e-book
- Lunch Notes
- 120 Kids Fun Recipes e-book
- Fun Craft Projects e-book
This Special Print Book Sale offer is only good until Monday, April 23rd so grab it now!
This post contains my referral links. You can see my disclosure policy here.