This is a simple and easy brownie recipe. It’s perfect for adding to your kids lunches or for a cute bite sized dessert. These brownie bites are simple and easy to make.
Some of the links below are my referral links. Which means when you purchase through them I can make a little money at no extra cost to you. Thanks! See my disclosure policy for more information.
How to Quickly Make Brownie Bites
It starts with a box mix for brownies. You can get brownie mixes for $1 or less. But you can use my favorite brownie recipe that makes a 9X13 pan. And is so easy you’ll never how to use a brownie box mix again. Yes, it’s really that easy to make.
I use a combination of oil and applesauce in this recipe to make it a little healthier. At least it makes me feel like it’s healthier.
And of course you’ll want to sprinkle the tops of the mini brownies with a chocolate chip or two.
Then it’s time to bake. Because these smaller portions they cook up quick in about 15-20 minutes. So you don’t have to wait long before you can be enjoying these yummy brownies.
Here’s the printable recipe for you...
Easy Brownie Bites
- 1 box Brownies or Homeade Brownies
- 1/4 cup Applesauce
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Chocolate, Butterscotch or Vanilla Chips
- Put the box of brownie mix in bowl.
- Add the eggs, applesauce, water, oil to the brownie mix. Stir until combined but not too much. Batter will be a little lumpy.
- Spray 3 mini muffin pans.
- Put 1 tablespoon of batter into each cup. Place 4-6 Chips on top of each brownie bite.
- Bake 350 degress for about 15-18 minutes or until done.
- Let sit for 5 mins and pop out of pan.
- Let finish cooling on rack. Enjoy!
The recipe is really quite simple and quick to make. If you’ll be using a homemade brownie recipe, you can make the batter and then sprinkle with chips.
Or you can mix the dry ingredients in the brownie recipe then add the other ingredients listed in this recipe.
I hope your family loves these as much as our family does.
They are great for parties or lunch boxes.