This is what I was able to get done this week during our spring break from school.
- Get Mail Chimp set up (did not get this set up but got a twitter account done.)
Complete my post on the review of Money Saving Mom’s Audio Book(Post is here) Start reading Teach Yourself Visually WordPress(almost done with this book)
- Plant some peas in our garden (we had snow twice this week so no planting got done)
- Plant some lettuce in the garden
Plan the next quarter of our homeschool schedule
Continue to limit eating at night(this went really well this week) One day of exercise this week Start learning how to use Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator(any good resources anyone?)
Goals For This Week:
- Mail Chimp account this week hopefully!
- Work on next weeks posts
- Work on my assignments for Blog Mentoring class
- Planting in the garden if weather permits
- Get cover on garden and transplant cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers
- Start last term of the year in our homeschool
- Continue limiting eating
- Exercise more maybe 1 time this week
- Finish my second time through reading Using WordPress
Well that is what my plan is this week. Let us know your goals for this week.