I got to bed on time again. I am really doing well on the to bed on time and up on time. I did forget to run the dishwasher last night so I had to squeeze in the morning dishes and start the dishwasher. So I did not get all of my 5 tasks done but we had overnight guests. I was up on time this morning and I have my plan for the day. I am not sure the exercise will get in today but I have done quite a bit of exercise the last two days which I am happy to have gotten in. I also had a good breakfast today of waffles, eggs and sausage.
So far in this challenge the changes I am making
1. Bed by 10:30 each night
2. I have my top 5 things to do each evening
3. I have set a time to wake up at 6:30 and out of bed by 7:00
4. Each morning I will pray and name three things I am thankful for to help my day get off to a good start.
5. Have a plan for your day, I set up 5 goals to work on for the remainder of this year.
6. Make a Realistic To Do List, I am trying to keep mine to 5 tasks a day
7. Get some exercise in, I am committing to 10 minutes of exercise a day
8. Eat Something Nutritious
9. Stop telling yourself “I am not a morning person”
Today assignment is something that I do already so it will be an easy one to keep doing. I always get dressed right out of bed. I just am not one to stay in my pajamas after getting out of bed. So today’s task is one I already do.
Do you like to stay in your pajamas or do you get dressed right out of bed?
Other Posts in this Series
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 1 and 2
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 3
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 4
Make the Most of your Mornings, Day 5
Make the Most of Your Mornings Day 6
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 7
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 8
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 9