What to Cook for Dinner?
Today was a good day for me. I was able to get my 5 tasks done before bed last night and went to bed on time. I was able to get up on time this morning and get dressed. I had some prayer time and thought of three things I was thankful for. I was able to get quite a bit accomplished this morning and during the day today too. But there is one thing I forgot to do. That was getting my exercise in. So I will need to be more diligent about exercising tomorrow.
So far in this challenge the changes I am making
1. Bed by 10:30 each night
2. I have my top 5 things to do each evening
3. I have set a time to wake up at 6:30 and out of bed by 7:00
4. Each morning I will pray and name three things I am thankful for to help my day get off to a good start.
5. Have a plan for your day, I set up 5 goals to work on for the remainder of this year.
6. Make a Realistic To Do List, I am trying to keep mine to 5 tasks a day
7. Get some exercise in, I am committing to 10 minutes of exercise a day
8. Eat Something Nutritious
9. Stop telling yourself “I am not a morning person”
10. Get Dressed in Something that makes you Feel Good
Have you ever tried to quit a bad habit and found it really, really hard to do. The more you try to quit the more you seem to focus on it and then finally give in to that bad habit. Well Crystal’s post today is about replacing a bad habit with a good one or the good change you want to make. So I needed to pick a habit I wanted to change and make a plan to change it by replacing the bad habit with a good one or at least a better one.
So I will be working on not eating at night. I tend to eat while watching television. We all get a snack and eat while our shows are on. So my good change will be to work on a craft project that I have. I have lots of projects I would like to work on so that will keep me busy. My back up plan if I don’t feel like doing a craft will be to work on my blog posts while listening to the show. I am hoping I can make this change as this habit seems to be a hard one for me.
Do you have a habit you want to change but are having a hard time making the change? Why not make a plan to replace it with another habit that is better?
Other Posts in this Series
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 1 and 2
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 3
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 4
Make the Most of your Mornings, Day 5
Make the Most of Your Mornings Day 6
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 7
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 8
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 9
Make the Most of you Mornings Day 10