Last night I was able to get to bed on time. Although I did not get to sleep right away and was a little sleepy this morning when I awoke, I was determined to get my 5 tasks done within the first two hours. I was able to get my tasks done and I even got my exercise in. I am happy to be getting into a regular routine and it is helping me to get more accomplished each day.
So far in this challenge the changes I am making
1. Bed by 10:30 each night
2. I have my top 5 things to do each evening
3. I have set a time to wake up at 6:30 and out of bed by 7:00
4. Each morning I will pray and name three things I am thankful for to help my day get off to a good start.
5. Have a plan for your day, I set up 5 goals to work on for the remainder of this year.
6. Make a Realistic To Do List, I am trying to keep mine to 5 tasks a day
7. Get some exercise in, I am committing to 10 minutes of exercise a day
8. Eat Something Nutritious
9. Stop telling yourself “I am not a morning person”
10. Get Dressed in Something that makes you Feel Good
11. Want to make a change? Replace a bad habit with a good one
12. Have a Morning Plan of Action
13. There is no one right way to do anything, re-evaluate the changes so far
This past week I fell of the exercise wagon so to speak. I had two days of sitting and planning my menu and schedule for homeschooling. I really did not mean to miss doing my exercise but the day just got away from me and by the time I realized I had forgotten it was time for bed.
I could have beat myself up over it, which is what I would normally do. But this time I just decided I would do better tomorrow and now I try to make time to do my exercising within the first two hours I am up. It has helped the last two days which is great. Today my son even exercised right along with me and had some fun.
Crystal’s advice to those who have fallen off the bandwagon was, don’t beat yourself up, have a plan B to fall back on when your morning has gotten off track, do the best you can with the day, and lastly don’t let on little bump in the road fully get you off track.
Other Posts in this Series
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 1 and 2
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 3
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 4
Make the Most of your Mornings, Day 5
Make the Most of Your Mornings Day 6
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 7
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 8
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 9
Make the Most of you Mornings Day 10
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 11
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 12
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 13