This is the last day of this challenge. I made it though and have come up with a nice morning routine that is working fairly well for our family.
So far in this challenge the changes I am making
1. Bed by 10:30 each night
2. I have my top 5 things to do each evening
3. I have set a time to wake up at 6:30 and out of bed by 7:00
4. Each morning I will pray and name three things I am thankful for to help my day get off to a good start.
5. Have a plan for your day, I set up 5 goals to work on for the remainder of this year.
6. Make a Realistic To Do List, I am trying to keep mine to 5 tasks a day
7. Get some exercise in, I am committing to 10 minutes of exercise a day
8. Eat Something Nutritious
9. Stop telling yourself “I am not a morning person”
10. Get Dressed in Something that makes you Feel Good
11. Want to make a change? Replace a bad habit with a good one
12. Have a Morning Plan of Action
13. There is no one right way to do anything, re-evaluate the changes so far
14.What to do when you fall of the bandwagon
Today is the last day of this challenge so it is fitting to think about not just doing the daily tasks that need to get done but also consider the most important things. The whole reason behind getting more done each day with Making the Most of your Mornings is to have more time for the things in life that really matter.
I know since I started the changes in our mornings, I feel like our mornings are less hectic. I am getting more done and I feel more prepared for my day each day. Just having a few more moments to play a game with the kids or sit and talk with my husband is the why behind doing this change for me. I have also noticed something I did not expect to find in this challenge for me. I have made a change in my exercise habits for the better. I am still not perfect but I have felt for a while I needed to get into an exercise routine and this challenge was the perfect motivator.
Do you consider your daily task and which is the best to do each day?
Other Posts in this Series
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 1 and 2
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 3
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 4
Make the Most of your Mornings, Day 5
Make the Most of Your Mornings Day 6
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 7
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 8
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 9
Make the Most of you Mornings Day 10
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 11
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 12
Make the Most of your Mornings Day 13
Make the Most of Your Mornings, Day 14